Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bikes

I can't wait to get our bikes! I have been wanting to buy bikes for years, and for whatever reason, I keep putting it off. I have no idea why. I think it has been, in the past, because I did not have time to research exactly what I wanted, where the best deals are, etc. Anyway.....since law school started, we use these legal programs called LEXIS and Westlaw. Each program has law school "point" progams, where you get points for using their systems. I accumulated enough points on Westlaw to buy both me and Kurt bikes for this summer, which I ordered online a couple weeks back. Click out to check out the bike. They are made by Jeep, which is so appropriate since we have a Jeep! I need to look into getting some kind of bike carrier for the vehicles though.........I can't wait to ride our bikes around Newport and Monroe this summer. Great exercise, and so much fun.

No comments: