Monday, July 04, 2005

Fun One--Fill out and Send me Your Responses

From Stacy. But I will tag someone, Shannon and Cindy, you are it! fill it out and send it back!

10 years ago... July 4, 1995. I was in the summer between high school and college. Having an absolute blast. I was waiting tables with my Mom at a place in downtown Manistee called River Street Station. I was dating the quarterback of the football team at Onekema High School (a year younger than me), I was SO SURE I would marry him I bet my Mom's friend Patty $10 that we would not break up. We had broken up by, let's see, my first week of college? Ha. This was my last summer with all my good friends from high school, who I rarely get to see anymore.

5 years ago... July 4, 2000. Hmm. I don't totally remember, but I believe I was working my first summer at Haskell Law Firm, and loving NOT working for anyone. Ever again.

1 year ago... July 4, 2004. I was taking summer classes at Wayne, trying to finish my degree as quickly as possible, blah. Hate summer classes. This specific year though, we were in Vegas for the holiday and had an absolute blast.


Yesterday... Stayed home, writing a research paper.

Today... Slept in, and have spent the entire day writing a research paper and taking quick cat naps.


Tomorrow... I will be working, and turning in the first draft of my research paper.

5 snacks I enjoy...

Nachoes and salsa.
Cereal.
Healthy Choice ice cream.
Fruit roll ups.
Smoothies.

5 songs I know all the words to...

Anything Elton John.
Anything Billy Joel.
Anything old school Poison.
Anything old school Def Leppard.
Anything old school Whitney Houston.

5 reality television shows I watch...

Amazing Race.
Super Nanny.
Bachelor/Bachelorette.
American Idol
Intervention

5 television shows I watch daily...

I don't watch anything daily. Oh wait, we watch Three's Company a lot at night.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000...

Pay off everything I own.
Buy my Mom a house, land, and vehicles, etc. near me in lower Michigan.
Travel, travel, travel.
Start my own animal charity.
Buy a wildlife refuge to live on.

5 locations I would love to run away to...

Las Vegas.
Galapagos Islands.
New Zealand.
African Safari.
Egypt.

5 things I like doing...

Spending time with Kurt and the pugs.
Talking to and spending time with my Mom.
Talking to and spending time with the rest of my family and friends.
Kickboxing, which I never get to do anymore. :(.
Going to the theatre.

5 things I would never wear...

Really short miniskirts. Tacky. I am talking short, where others can SEE YOUR ASS.
White tights or hose.
White heels or flats.
heels more than 3 inches high.
pajamas.

5 recently seen movies I like...

I never get to go to the movies, so these are ancient, really.

Team America: World Police
Revenge of the Nerds.
Farenheit 9-11
Legally Blonde II
Pee Wees Big Adventure

5 famous people I'd like to meet...

Amelia Earhart
Elton John
Billy Joel
John F Kennedy
Ruth Ginsberg

5 biggest joys of the moment...

Finishing the semester soon.
My husband
My babies--Gretel, Oscar, Vito and Toby
Living near so much wildlife and nature
The Spyder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warnings were issued for parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with breeze gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The rainstorm -- 10 days sooner than the hit of winter -- took its greatest toll in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the National Weather Service (NWS).
The constitution's largest new zealand urban area Minneapolis was junior to a blanket of white 17 inches (43 cm) deep, the worst snowfall to clout the big apple in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an indicator of the storm's severity, Minneapolis-St. Paul Ecumenical Airport -- a motion focal point with expertness in contending with venal weather -- was keep quiet down exchange for the oldest time in years.