Monday, November 27, 2006

Sighing Kinda Day.

Mondays. Sigh.

Mondays after holiday weekend when you close your office the Friday after Thanksgiving. Double Sigh.

Mondays after holiday weekend when you close your office the Friday after Thanksgiving when your husband is barely in the office because he has court and a meeting out of the office? Triple sigh.

If you have not figured it out yet, my day was crazy busy! The phone rang off the hook. When I finally got to check the messages from the weekend at 1:00 p.m., I had 27. And this was not including all the calls I had already answered that day. Aargh. Also met with three people in the office, and had a ton of people walk in. I was so glad to leave the office at 6:00 p.m.

Came home and got to watch one of the best Wife Swap's EVER. It was freaking hilarious. Watched the final episode of The Bachelor too, and was thrilled that he chose Jen. Thank God. I could not stand Sadie. So, so fake. I should have bet Rebecca because she thought he would pick Sadie.

Wanna bet now Rebecca? ;).

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

She wasn't fake :-P Although her boobs looked a little fake in that dress...

RachelSW said...

Aw man, I have not seen this episode of the Bachelor yet. oh well....is it worth watching now that I know who the chosen one is?

Unknown said...

OH NO Rach! I am sorry! I should have had a disclaimer in my title.....But yes, I thought the episode was great. You should totally still watch and won't have to stress like I did over who he picks.

And OMG, Rebecca, her boobs DID look fake in that dress! I actually asked Kurt "Do you think her boobs are fake??"

RachelSW said...

No problem Lori, the pressure was off which made the viewing experience more pleasurable. ha ha.