Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rebecca Rubbed my Hyoid

Hehe. Rebecca came over tonight, and we went to dinner at Red Lobster. I had my norm, lobster rolls with clam chowder. After that, watched Desperate Housewives, and then Rebecca tested a new massage technique on me called anterior cervical massage.....Anyway, really liked it as my neck is always bothering me.....Thanks Rebecca! ;).

Kurt and i had a pretty productive Sunday, for us. Usually Sundays are spent on our couch, watching football, relaxing.....Since the tire died on the Saturn today, we took it in to be replaced and got the oil changed on the car as well. While we were waiting on that car, we took the Jeep in for an oil change (which was 3000 miles past due). Also, tonight, we put the hard top on the Jeep for the winter. I changed a ton of light bulbs in the house. Including 7 in my bathroom. I could barely see in my bathroom since I was down to one lightbulb. Everything is so high in our house though, you need ladders to change the lightbulbs and it's a total pain. We also cleaned out the Jeep and Saturn. Yay. Today was supposedly one of the last warm days of the year and we wanted to get that done. Kurt also cleaned out some of the garage with odds and ends that needed to be put away....Oh, also went grocery shopping. So, things are slightly caught up at the house.....

1 comment:

lovewarriorexoticsage said...

Your Hyoid!

lol

hope it feels better!

One may imagine delighting and amazing yourself as it gets rubbed!

lol

Great Blog!

You, two are so domesticated now!

true marriage, partnership
and "Nesting behavior!"

LOL

Nelson