Sunday, May 18, 2008

31st Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday to Me! So, I am 31! Don't feel or look any different, but technically, I am older! :).

Friday night, we had dinner with our friend Gary and his girlfriend at Quatro's in Monroe. It was nice to see them, and hang out. I had this crawfish soup and salad. Super yummy. Never had crawfish soup before, but loved it.

Saturday, we worked. Stopped at the pond store on the way home and bought some more tadpoles and turtles for the pond. After that, Kurt took me to Big Fish for my birthday and I had this shrimp pasta meal that I love. So freaking yummy. Got 20% off for my birthday and free dessert. Which Kurt and I only ate like 1/4 of. I can never eat dessert after a big meal. It was free though, so whatev......Came home and passed out on the couch.....

Today, we worked again. Came home and got ready for dinner with my family for my birthday. We ate at Mitchell's Fish Market in Livonia. Had a crab and shrimp pasta meal. The place was good, but I think a little overrated for the cost. My Grama bought me a really pretty ring with a pink stone, my Aunt bought me some cute pug notecards with a tin, a retired Xmas house that is a law firm and specialized with our law firm name........and my Dad bought me a really pretty necklace. It was a nice night out seeing my family. Came home and threw some laundry in. I don't think I am ever getting caught up on that...........

There is a robin outside my bathroom window! In a nest. I know there are eggs or babies in there, but I don't know which one yet. Can't wait to see. Perfect view. And I freaking love baby robins. Can't wait for the Mama to move so I can see.....

So, we are almost completely caught up at the office. Not joking. If we get caught up, I might fall over.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lori! :D

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Lori! I'm glad you had a fabulous weekend celebrating.

Mrs. Lukie said...

Happy Birthday (again) ;)

PS: As much as I despise birds, take pictures when you're able to!

Amanda said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!

Rachael said...

Happy Belated Birthday! sounds like you had a good 31st! and Id like to see pic of the pond with the turtles and frogs!