Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Home is where the pugs are


I am home! :). Got home last night around 11:50 p.m., and pretty much, after checking the mail, went straight to bed. Exhausting day of travel.

I will do a trip report and all, but it will take some time. To sum the trip up though, it was awesome. The place we stayed at was incredible, and the service was the best I have ever received. The tours were all superb, and we saw SOOO much wildlife and nature. Totally different than any trip I have ever done. The Osa is really out there. Anyway, promise a trip report in the next week or so with pics and stuff.

Backk to the insanity of life today at the office. I barely had time to freaking breathe we were so busy. I am sure tomorrow will be similar.......

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad you had a good trip! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Rebecca said...

Cute pic, way for Kory to represent the cherry farm...

Unknown said...

Sigh...you take the best trips!
Can't wait for your report!