Sunday, February 08, 2009

Girls' Sunday

Friday night, Kurt and I went out for sushi. Super yummy. Had our fav roll, and discussed some of the future of the business. Which I posted about the other day on the secret blog.....

Saturday, we worked past of the day, and went to Sam's looking for a new microwave. I am going to buy one for the office so we can heat stuff up there. The frig died at the office, so I am going to take in the one from the gym downstairs since I never seem to remember to use it down there. Did not find anything at Sam's, but we bought ahi tuna and flour tortillas to make tuna tacos with. Came home and made dinner, and played Gin Rummy. We tied--one game to one.

Today was fun. Rebecca set up a "girls day" with lunch and a movie. Met her at 130 at her house, and we headed to lunch at Azteca with Becca, Gina and Colleen. The food there was awesome, and since the staff barely spoke english, I practiced some of my Spanish. Love that. Headed to the movie next, where we met up with Heather, Keith, Jennifer, Julie (I think that was her name). Saw "He's Just Not That Into You". It was really funny, i really liked it. Oh, and before the movie, we stopped at DSW because i really needed new boots since mine died, and I found a pair on the clearance rack! Whoot! You can see them here. They are comfy and I can't wait to wear some that are not falling apart! Sad that I never have time to go to a store and buy stuff......

Anyway, off to bed because I have to get up early to take Kurt in for his procedure. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Those are cute boots. I love DSW!