Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pug in a Rug


Gretel and Vito had to go get shots tonight. Gretel needed rabies and one other, and Vito only needed one. They also got their nails clipped. They were SOOOO good. They crack me up at the vet, with how excited they get to play with and see people who stick needles in them and cut their nails (which they hate).

House is still going through some changes. Scott and Kory have been working in the basement on putting in the two bathrooms. Yea, no idea why we need two bathrooms down there, but there are hookups (kinda) so Kurt wants them in. I will like having a bathroom down there though, since that is where the gym is. Can't wait until everything is done.

Other than that, not much is going on right now! :). Work has been crazy busy, and I have been tired at night from that and the heat! Hope everyone else is having a grerat start of the week.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

My Oscar is going through his vaccinations right now too :)

Jennifer said...

Your pugs are adorable!! I have to get my animals to the vet for their shots -- they love to go too, which cracks me up. One of the cats purrs the entire time she's there!

Nancy said...

I need you to ship me Kory so he can come install my light fixtures!!

Lori Anne Haskell said...

actually, who you REALLY want is SCOTT! Or Kurt. They are both pros at that. Scott has installed really complicated light fixtures in rooms for me in like less than 10 minutes.

Andi said...

Paczki loves going to the vet too, totally weird! I think some animals have it right...the bowl is half full! LOL