Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stolen from a Random Blog

Fill this out and post it on your own blog. I stole this from another blog, and love this kinda stuff.

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? The lottery commission telling me that I won a lot of money. Enough to retire and do whatever I want, and enough for me to give lots to my friends and family as well.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Most of the time. if the weather is really bad, or the cart return is really far away, I might not.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on the situation. But, more often, a talker.

4. Do you take compliments well? Not at all. I have no idea why. I think it is my former shy self coming out.

5. Do you play Sudoku? No, but I would like to learn

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Probably.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes. Cheerleading camp, Bible camp....I worked at a camp too.

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? We loved games when I was a kid. Outside, we loved kickball, hide and seek, tag, whatever. Inside, we loved Monopoly, and almost any board game.

9. Would you slow dance with someone that you knew was married? My husband, totally! :). haha. Real answer, it Depends. If like a wedding and it was a family member or close friend, yes. Some random guy asking me to dance at a bar? Absolutely not.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Sure, but it would depend on how extreme the differences were

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Be pursued.

12. Use three words to describe yourself. Ambitious, funny, adventurous

13. Do any songs make you cry? Sometimes. Depends on the song and other details.

14. Are you continuing your education? heck no. i went as far as I ever want to.

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? I could shoot one, but I have never really shot anything except a bb gun.

16. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My pets.

17. How often do you read books? Not very often. I read magazines more.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? All three. mostly, the present though. I dont like to dwell on the past, and I dont like being daydreamy.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? Harold and the Purple crayon, for sure.

20. What color are your eyes? Green.

21. How tall are you? 5’8

22. Where is your dream house located? Somewhere in Central America. Yet TBD

23. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? I think its been about a month or so.

25. What is the furthest place you traveled today? To Detroit.

26. Do you like mustard? Love.

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? sleep.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? both, but more like my mommy.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? depends, but around 10 minutes on average.

30. Can you do the splits? not currently.

31. What movie do you want to see right now? Meh. Not a huge movie person. I do want to see the next Sex and the City movie though

32. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Never saw it.

33. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.

34. Was your mom a cheerleader? no.

35. What’s the last letter of your middle name? E

36. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? around 7 usually.

37. Do you like Care Bears? they are adorable.

38. What do you buy at the movies? a frozen drink usually. and i steal some of kurt's popcorn.

39. Do you know how to play poker? Yep, and I love it.

40. Do you wear your seatbelt? Usually.

41. What do you wear to sleep? Nothing.

42. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Not out of the ordinary

43. How many meals do you eat a day? 2

44. Is your tongue pierced? No.

45. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny. Mixed with a little bit of serious.

46. Ever been to L.A.? Yes.

47. Did you eat a cookie today? No.

48. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Once in a great while i call Kurt a 'lort'. And I can swear in Spanish.

49. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Pay.

50. Do you hate chocolate? No, but it's not my fav.

51. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Not at all.

52. Are you a gullible person? Sometimes.

53. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No, but I am much happier having Kurt in my life.

54. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? Photographer for a nature, sports, or travel magazine

55. Are you easy to get along with? For the most part. i have high expectations from others though, and sometimes, I just should not.

56. What is your favorite time of day? Anytime Im not at work.

4 comments:

COL said...

I didn't realize you were that tall! :)

Rachael said...

me either!

RoseAnn said...

Thanks! I'm stealing this for my blog!

Unknown said...

Lori- You sleep naked?!? ;) Kurt must be in heaven :-D