Friday, March 26, 2010

Exhaustion

Got home from work today, and proceeded to fall asleep, sitting up, on the couch, for like 2 hours. I guess I am tired? :).

Today was yet again, another crazy busy day. Got to work, headed straight to court. Had three hearings and some various filing to do. Got done with that stuff, headed back to office to open and distribute mail, return a couple phone calls, then headed to mediation on a divorce case. Was there the rest of the afternoon, settled the case, headed back to the office to file a couple docs online that were due, then headed home. Mediations EXHAUST me, as they are a lot of waiting, going back and forth, and just take a lot out of me. Glad I don't have to do them very often, but was glad to get things done for this client. He is a very nice guy, and I really wanted to get things done for him today.

Went to dinner with Kurt, but brought most of it home. I think I was just too tired to eat much.

Watching the Michigan State game now, and relaxing. Will work at least one day this weekend, possibly two.

Hope everyone had a nice Friday!

No comments: