Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stolen From Mindy

Fill out and post on your blog!

1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:

This is very rare. Probably out of town someplace, in a hotel.

2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?

Hmm. I just paid my balance on my Kroger Mastercard. Exciting! ;)

3. What do your bank checks look like?

Boring ones. They are business checks and have an H for my last name on them in the corner. I dont have personal checks.

4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?

It's from Kohl's, and dark grey.

5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:

Being on vacation with Kurt. That's IT.

6. What color is your toothbrush?

Blue and white

7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.

I collect wood bowls from around the world. I don't have many, but have them from almost every Central American country I have been to as well as Uganda. Some are at home, some in my office.

8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?

J Alexander's, which was awesome. I was with Kurt, and our friends Cassie and Ken.

9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?

No idea, I rarely buy bday cards....Prob my Grama?

10. What is your worst bad habit?

Procrastination.

11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?

Lucky

12. Your favorite pizza toppings?

Crab or Shrimp and Feta Cheese

13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?

Hmm, I rarely use a phone book either. Prob an attorney.

14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?

This question is impossible to answer, LOL. I have many friends I love dearly and I am not going to single one person out.

15. What is the last thing you cooked?

I made myself bowtie pasta with marinara and boca meat last night.

16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used.

Make-up

17. Which shoe do you put on first?

Right.

18. What is the last thing you remember losing?

My phone charger.

19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?

My couches need to be replaced badly. My nephew's dog ruined them (when he was a puppy, he rippped portions of them open) and now that he has moved out, I need to replace the couches.

20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?

a toner cartridge for my fax machine.

21. What perfume/cologne do you wear?

I have way too many to list. Today, I am wearing Fresh Index Rose.

22. Your favorite board game?

Scattergories.

23. What was the last board game you played?

Taboo at Rebecca's house.

24. Where did your vehicle come from?

The one I am driving today came from the Saab dealership in Ann Arbor, MI.

25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?

Kurt or my Mom.

27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?

I actually do not remember the last wedding I went to. I think blue?

28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?

Bathrooms.

29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?

I prefer to not kill chickens, thanks.

30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is...

I am not a huge cake person. I would rather have tiramisu.

No comments: